Forehead pain
My forehead pain baldly plz help me doctor... if I get pain killer I feel relief for same time... bt after some hr it's start pain badly...
111 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav S. Roy
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Nashik
How long you have had this pain, is it related to other symptoms, nasal blockage, heaviness? In any case, you should visit an ENT Surgeon near you and probably also get a CT scan if your ENT feels its necessary.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?