Forehead ache
I used to get forehead ache above & between eyebrows many times during day or even prolonged for a day as well. I have experience it in cold surrounding & during office hour infront of desktop mainly. I do have check my vision but thats normal as well. Please suggest for same.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As you said that headache intensifies in cold environment, have you ruled out sinus issues? I think not, so kindly consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will examine you and do the needful. You can take a tab. Dolo 650 when you have too much headache. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.