Fore skin in penis

Sir / Madam I got married recently, my penis covered with extra skin... With all efforts I pull put while having sex, but still it's paining while.having intercourses...the skin is covered even in full erection... Some people say it will be okay...please suggest should I do small surgery for this..??
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Nashik

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult surgeon to resolve the issue
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?