For Typhoid fever
I have Typhoid fever for long time. And treaded from general physician. I want to know (which specialist) I want to meet.
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. meeting a general physician is usually enough. take the antibiotics prescribed on the prescribed time and drink lots of water. get your stools checked if you are shedding the bacteria in your stools and you could get a culture and sensitivity also done so as to take the appropriate antibiotic. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.