For skins on my panis

Hello Dr I have tight skin outside on my(panis ) groin part I won't my skin flaxi at this part what it's possible To apply sum creme or oil to flaxi skin
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...it is very difficult to understand which part of the body you are referring to? Either the prepuce or the groin area? If your prepuce is tight, then you might be having phimosis. Kindly consult a general surgeon for that. They will advice you regarding that. You might have to get circumcision done. But do not self medicate with any creams, especially steroids creams. Skin in thise areas will be very sensitive. If you apply steroids it will cause atrophy and further side effects.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?