For severe acne
I am suffering from acne since 5 years I have also consulted many doctors on practice but every time I want to consult with the same doctor I was not able to do so and my acne is not curing My question is can I take Isotretnion 5mg because no medicine is working out since 5 years now getting worse and worse

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Kindly avoid self medications If acne are big/painful/ recurrent or leaving marks, kindly consult with relevant photographs for specific medications Consult online for detailed discussion regarding treatment options