For kidney problem
Sir my kft test , my creatnine was 0.85, urea was normal , but uric acid 7.95, m i suffering from kidney disease

Hi, The reference ranges for uric acid are as follows: Men: 2.5-8 mg/dL Women: 1.9–7.5 mg/dL The final breakdown product of purine catabolism in humans is uric acid. The liver and intestinal mucosa produce most of the uric acid. The kidneys eliminate two thirds of the uric acid, with the GI tract excreting the other one third. Uric acid levels are affected by age, sex, and renal function.