For how long can I continue Metxl 12.5
I have been suffering from anxiety and heart palpitations.So I have consult with my general physician.And done some test..ecg detected sinus arrhythmia.And overall reports are normal. But my physician prescribed me metxl 12.5 once daily in morning.This is now 1month going but he told me to continue even after my bp is normal .For how long I have to be on this medicine?? I am worried that if I got used to it I have to take it for lifetime.Please suggest me what to do

Consult personally for more help and guidance

What is your initial blood pressure?any thyroid test done?
You are having more worries   do Pranayam have sound sleep   reduce anger  hate jealous llove your family most  follow meditation  no relief contact your faithful Dr  be happy
Stop it for a week... Den consult ur GP again... If needed he ll start it again
It was basically given to bring ur heart rate and arrhythmia down as u had palpitation .
Its to be tapered over few months if BP continues to stay normal.
Check your BP every day and make a chart, after that consult