For face any harmful
Hello . my mom 15 days ago cleaned bathroom with acid and harpic . today my soap slipped into the bathroom floor . i took bath with that soap. my question is still present acid in the bathroom floor? Is any harmful to my face ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. I do not think there is any thing to worry regarding the acid and soap interaction and you can relax. The thing to be considered is soaps are not meant for skin on the face and can gradually worsen the texture on the face. Consider replacing it with a face wash suitable to you.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Avoid soap on the face.

Is it harmful to take bath during periods