For back pain problem

Dear sir /madam One of my known person got severe pain on back on left side, but we got concerned a reputed doctor and he said that back bone move slightly change into leftside then doctor said operation will be taken few days after but tablets did not reduce pain till today. I hope that we had to take second opinion to another doctor, please give me suggestions
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on For back pain problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
10 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedist
U can consult me at my clinic with the patient and all the reports.. Regards, Dr Nataraj H M
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?