For a pimpal n dark spot
Hi My name is sumit dombe My question on pimple Sir/mam how to remove our pimple and dark spot? And how to glow our face?

hello there. here is what you can do. wash your face daily thrice with mild soap or facewash. have lots of greens and fruits. drink lots of water. apply clindamycin gel every night and wash it first thing in morning. have foods that are rich in vitamin e. reg
Dr. Hithysh BM
Helo clindamycin Adapalene crystals Antibiotics Isotretinoin should be used consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.