Foot skin problems
Hello Doctors, I am suffering from the foot skin problems from last 2 years and had many treatment with allopathic, Ayurveda, as well home remedies. But many doctors not able pick it correct. I would like to know what exactly is the name of this problem.I had treatment from Safdarjung hospital as well but not able to get cured. This was started very small size but it's increase month by month.

Hi This could be plantar psoriasis.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription