Foot nerves sweling
From last one month having pain in my foot and also swelling in nerves. The nerves are stretching hence not able to move my foot nor walk because of the weight applied while walking. I'm having enzoflam since a month yet not cured. Xray and uric test reports are normal. Please help me

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 21 yrs exp Noida

you do contrast bath,than gentle stretching of your ankle and toes muscles.Take rest and while in sitting position place your foot on to the stool.
Hello......sometimes X-ray don't show any signs at the time of injury... Get another x ray after swelling subsides... You must rest that limb till swelling subside.... Enzoflam is painkillers ,no orthopedic conditions heals with medicines ..they only work as painkillers .it should heal on its own...

Nerves in leg and foot