Food suggestion
Hello I am hypo thyroid patient and i want to loose my over weight that's why i am taking boli egg and bread 3-4 days in a week .is it good for me ? will boli egg will creat more problems for thyroid.please suggest me something

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes its alright to have eggs. For losing weigjt, you have to be on a strict diet and exercise daily.  Kindly consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart and hit the gym.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.