Food related query for 6 months old baby
Hello My baby is 6 months old now i gave only breast milk until now from next month onwards what foods i am supposed to give for my baby other than breast milk. Also clarify can i give water or biscuits for my baby to feed

Hi. You can give vegetables purée and fruits purée. You can give ragi, Suji and rice porridge. You can give water. Avoid biscuits.
For a elaborate food chart, consult online
You can now start with feeds mashed in puree form consistency....curd with small amount of sugar or salt, suji kheer, banana mashed seasonal fruits or juice of fresh seasonal fruits...plain water sips apart from breast milk....