Food poisoning
She is suffering from vomiting and fiver so please suggest me what can I do give me some advice like in home made

Take a glass of lime water, add a pinch of salt, add a spoonful of glucose-D Drink 4-6 glasses in coming 6 hours. Will feel better. Also use ginger juice few drops, it will prevent vomiting. Better option --> buy 3 packets of Electral ORS. Use each in 1000 ml of mineral or RO water. Drink till tomorrow morning. Take ginger juice drops every few hours. Take advice of a doctor if not getting better.