Food issue for infant
Hi doctor, my daughter is 5.5 months now. Wat foods can I practice? Have started giving ragi... Apart from that what else can I give? Cerelac or lactogen or nan or? Coz my breast milk is not sufficient for her. I was in Tamil nadu and came only yesterday with my baby. There I was practicing cow's milk. She got used to it. But, here we get only in the eve so she's not drinking. Kindly, suggest any supplement pls.

Hello... You should not wean her from breast milk all of sudden ... Do it slowly ....yes you can add cereals and ragi is good one.. Few months later you add pulses also ... Don't give protein now it self.. If you want you can give those private products ....dilute cow milk and try to feed her ... Don't worry too much ..