Food intolerance
Circular Rashes on the skin. Freezing pain in feet and hands. Not sure of which ingredients causing it. The same item causing rashes one day but the day after. Totally confused. I need someone to identify n treat. Will attach some photos.

Dr. Shilpa Nayak
Allergist/Immunologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, I have gone through your pictures and medical history. Urticaria is most probable diagnosis. urticaria has various cause,it can be allergic or nonallergic(due to autoimmunity,hidden infections,physical urticarias,cold urticaria,idiopathic) In your case, it's important to rule out autoimmunity as you are having joint pain as well. I need some more details to advise the specific blood test. You can visit my website www.asthmaallergyclinic.in for details. Regards Dr shilpa nayak