Food entered wind pipe
Today while having lunch I doubt some food went to windpipe as I had to cough, Is it dangerous?? And what to do now?

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)

Don't talk while eating ,if a big food particle enters wind pipe it's dangerous please take consultation with pulmonologist if you have difficulty in breathing or cough
Supper.
You will live.
Coughing is a protective reflex to avoid anything going into the trachea. I'm sure you are fine.
God have given a unique protective mechanism known as Cough. Its a forceful expulsion of contents against closed glottis.