Food digestion problem

I am 26 year old I have a digestion problem, after eating lunch, dinner or any other food, that food doesn't digest and creates gas in stomach which come out in the form of fart and it seems food doesn't digest and this seems to be reasons for my not growing according to my age and weight is also not up to the mark according to the age. So food doesn't digest which creates gas. Please give solution.
views-icons 68 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Such gastritis problem is usually due to unhealthy lifestyle. You need to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, sweets and sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. You can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning half hour before your breakfast for one week. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also do not starve for too long. If this doesn't give you relief then consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation.