Folliculitis
I have been struggling with folliculitis for a while and I've been to doctors but it doesn't help, I've tried turmeric but it still doesn't go? Helpp

Minor surgery. If you have a large boil or a carbuncle, your doctor may make a small incision in it to drain the pus. This may relieve pain, speed recovery and help lessen scarring. Your doctor may then cover the area with sterile gauze in case pus continues to drain. Light therapy with a medicated cream. Also called photodynamic therapy, this technique has helped people with folliculitis that did not clear up with other treatments.. Laser hair removal. If other treatments fail, laser therapy may clear up the infection. This method is expensive and may require several treatments. It permanently reduces the density of the hair in the treated area. Other possible side effects include discolored skin, scarring and blistering...