Hi doctoral I have severe hair loss and I get eye infection and rashes on body often. I think this is due to Folliculitis. Can you please help. Please suggest Best regards ways to get rid of these problems. Thanks in advance
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Hairloss & rashes are two different entities I think. Better to consult a dermatologist to find the reasons for both. History is too vague to answer specifically. Consult in person, ll help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.