Floated black spot vision
I saw some floated black spot when i see something. This problem is going from 2 year. Pls help me doctor. Is there any home remedy to get rid from this problem?? My age is 26 yrs, male.

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of Floaters These appear due to condensation of collagen fibrils present in vitreous cavity of eye These are benign and don't need treatment Only way to get rid of them is to avoid them For more information you can read my health tip on Floaters available on practo healthfeed Having said that it is provisional diagnosis Kindly consult local Ophthalmologist and get proper eye examination done Regards
Floaters are usually nonpathological. However please get your fundus examination done to rule out the possibility of retinal problem. If your vision and retina is ok then you need not to worry about it. Just learn to omit them.you can start taking some antioxidants Consume lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.