Flesh growth on finger

My mother has grown some flesh on her finger. I'm attaching a picture of it. I want to go for surgery, so please suggest me a doctor or hospital in Bangalore. I'm not even sure what kind of doctor should I approach. Any help will be great. Thanks
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Flesh growth on finger

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Unable to see the picture attached. If the growth is small - after seeing the picture- possible treatment options would include radio frequency surgery or regular excisional surgery. If you could further provide details and pictures on private chat, I could probably be able to direct you further. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?