A flesh growth in anus

I am noticing a flesh growth outside my anus hole and its been quite too difficult and uncomfortbale for me to handle this. so this can be cured. or what will. it be.. in a way to resolve this problem... blood is also. coming from that area near anus and from. the flesy part
views-icons 124 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. It could be a viral wart , skin tag or a fissure.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?