Flatulence problem
I have severe gas problems and pimples on my head for the past 2 years. I am not able to pass stools fully( not coming out).

Hello we need to bring about diet modification like including more of fibre light green leafy vegetables in your diet which will help in passing stools easily... drink more water.. avoid items like coffee biscuit and chocolates... you can also try gasex tablets two at a time for 3 times a day for 5 days it will help in relieving your gas problems

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Make some changes in your food habits. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid gas forming foods. Chew with your mouth closed. Have smaller meals. Syp. Duphalac 15ml before bed daily for 5 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 33 yrs exp Chennai

Avoid too much of spicy or oily food. Take plenty of fibre rich vegetables like green leaves, cabbage and beans. This helps to relieve the gas problem and constipation and also the pimples to some extent. Also avoid non-vegetarian food. Take plenty of water.