Flatulence

Flatulence for last 3 years...3 years ago diagnosed with gastritis and hiatus hernia...after few days of medication gastritis is cured and doctors said your hernia is minor and normal and it has nothing to do with your health or gas...i have gone through colonoscopy..it was also normal...ultrasound was normal..left taking milk but it also did not help...took medicine for constipation ..it made my motion good but did not helped my gas problem

Doctor Answers (4) on Flatulence

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note that you should get yourself treated for Hiatus hernia first which is/can be related to your GERD. Take Natrum phos 6x - twice daily 4 tabs for next 2 weeks get back to me for further treatment of gas/flatulence,etc
As already said by your doctor hiatus hernia has nothing to do with your gas problem or what is actually called flatulence problem Usually flatulence come when the food is not digested properly, fermentation of food leads to gas formation which will come out as flatulence. So improper digestion maybe one of the cause of flatulence. These type of cases with vague symptoms will be cured well by homoeopathy so please try it. Consult a qualified homoeopathic physician and explain your problem. With a good prescription you should get relief with in 1 month at the most. Precautions to take don't drink too much *water before eating or during eating *Don't take cold drinks along with food * try not to use laxative foe constipation it may also cause improper digestion