Flatulence
I was prescribed Augmentin for a swelling in my underarm. The swelling has gone but I am experiencing gas in my tummy. What should I do? I still have 2 days of course left (of Augmentin).

Hello there..... Complete the course of antibiotic.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....