Flat foot problems
I have a flat foot and I use running shoes which has a curve ..but even then I'm facing difficulty in running.. My sole hurts me a lot.. Please suggest a good shoe or any other steps for this problem
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
U need to buy an arch support from an orthotics shop and place it inside ur shoes..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.