Flaky Skin Everywhere

I am totally irritated and frustrated by this flaky skin on my full leg, hand, scalp, eyebrows, ear canals. And this problem has significantly increased from last 1 month otherwise this issue is for years ago. And for the 1st time I have faced some new issue after 1 week of being diagnosed from Chickengunia that was red itchy rashes when I visited a pulmonologist since at the same time I was also facing that allergic problem which lead to serious cough and cold, so the doctor given me some urticarial medicine and those rashes went off. But now my skin became very sensitive and suddenly any time any part starts itching and it becomes red and many times it raises up(rashes) even right now writing these issues and on my palm at 2-3 points its itchy and red. So I am having whole body flaky skin and recent issue what I explained above that very itchy and sensitive being red. And 1 more thing I noticed is when I scratch my skin with nails after a while it raises up like rashes.

Doctor Answers (1) on Flaky Skin Everywhere

Dr. Sumit Sethi Delhi | Dermatologist
You need to visit a dermatologist. This problem cannot be diagnosed by without examination.