Flaccidity/size of penis

Hii sir, i am 24 years old boy. I have some problem related to size of penis. In normal time, it is as much as a 7-8 year old child's penis size.But during any sexual excitment, it gets large and again it comes back to its initial size after some time...plzz help me sir..what kind of problem is this ....and what should i do to treat it??
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Flaccidity/size of penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello there boy, We undertsand your feeling. But you see the problem that you're having is a problem according to you and we suggest you that you need to change your mind that the situation you're facing is quiet commin with every male in reproductive age group. Increase in size of your organ is because of the blood filling in the spaces in there. So just stop worrying and it is normal with everyone and nor really abnormal. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?