Fissures problem

I showed to a doc ..he told ive fissures and treated me for a week but the pain isnt stopping as ive completed the 1 week course but its not worth it.Which ointment I shud use ?
views-icons 112 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
The treatment for fissure consists of local ointment like lignocaine, taking plenty of fluids, laxatives to make sure you dont have constipation and sitting in warm water tubs twice daily. Consult a general surgeon .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?