Fissure problem
I have fissure problem since long, but since last 3 days there is pain and bleeding. I have used hot water bath to sit, used Shield ointment but still there is pain. Can i use pottasium permanganate in hot water bath. Will it help?

Hello, I understand your pain. Fissure with fresh bleed is too worrisome, since you already know what to do with that. You can also use potassium permanganate for the same but. You can also use iodine 2% solution for the same. You need to take enough water and high fiber diet. But to be frank medications are temporary relief but surgical procedure may give you permanent solution. Thank you.