Fissure and anus health
(1)How much blood is loss In a day due to fissures (2) does stomach pain occurs due to fissures mine pain in left side only. My colonscopy, endoscopy, and sonography reports are normal conducted last year (3) I have fissures problem from last 5 years reported by doctors on physical examination only. I have visited so many doctors due to this problem and all of them confirmed fissures. But than why colonscopy report is normal I am on medicines but when I stop medicines fissures re appear un announced (4) it doesn't pain now initially it used to pain but not now but a lot of bleeding is there (5) I pass stool twice in a day. But some times is way too much like 5-7 times a day without bleeding or with bleeding as the case may be. (6) I normally eat home made food only and sometimes market food but I am like I don't. Want to eat anything always feeling bloating and a urge to vomit. Food seems difficult to swallow

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day if no contraindications • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits  if no contraindications • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Weight reduction with targets of BMI 24 kg/mt2 • Maintain proper position during passing stools. Can put block under feet. • Do not put pressure during passing stools • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid prolonged fasting • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Review/Consult gastroenterologist nearby for clinical examinations and further  investigations as soon as possible