First time sex problem

I am afraid of doing sex first time actually i had a bad experience when i was age of 25 my bf did sex forcely and it get hrt me nd i was vergin at dat time dis incident admited me in a hospital due to heavy bleeding and pain blood continues tiil den dctrs stiches dat area to stop blood flow it was 6-7 hrs continues bleeding.. i becam so week and dctrs said its fine now stuches will b diluted bt now wen m married m nt ready to do sex m very afraid to do dis again it would b first time for me even i do not know m vetgin or not, my husband tried do sex but it bt he was faild it was not get in to my dat hole as m still vergin.... m very confused and afraid dat i would need to bear again pain nd bleeding... plz help and give suggetion.

Doctor Answers (1) on First time sex problem

Dr. Aparnaa Panda Bangalore | Gynecologist
Use a lubricant for intercourse. Buy lignocaine 2% jelly from any medical store. It won't pain and u won't have any bleeding too.