First time sex

I have decided to get intimate with my boyfriend but I have fear that I couldn't do it because it will cause pain for the female. But I don't want to disappoint my boyfriend as he is very excited about it and even I m excited.So please help me out with this.I want to remember my first time forever so please kindly help
views-icons 832 Views 4 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on First time sex

Thank you for your question.
Yes I agree that your first time should be as pleasant and exciting as you like it to be. It is very normal to feel apprehensive and nervous. You need not worry too much because if you are excited and aroused and you really like your boyfriend it is so much easier to be relaxed and accommodate the penis. You can purchase a water based lubricant from your pharmacy when you buy your condoms. Use plenty of it so that both the penis and the vagina are slippery. Please spend plenty of time with foreplay before attempting intercourse. A woman typically needs 20-30 minutes to get fully aroused. So the key is to take it slowly and build the arousal as high as you can before attempting intercourse. It might help for you to see some educational videos together too. 'The Lovers Guides' videos are very informative and can be purchased on Amazon. Alternatively try reading 'The Joy of Sex' by Alex Comfort and Susan Quilliam
best wishes