First Antenatal Visit
Hi, How long after missing the period should one visit a gynecologist and what should be expected during that consultation. My LMP was Oct 3 with average cycle length - 26 days. Please advice when should I schedule a visit with gynec.

Hello....... You can do pregnancy test at home... If it comes positive then you can visit gynecologist.. Doctor will do blood test for pregnancy... Now ultrasound of no use.. But you will get advice and medicine for pregnancy... If it's not pregnant other causes for missed period should be looked into.

Visit to a doctor essay