Finger sucking
Hi all My daughter have the finger sucking habit. Mainly for sleeping and hunger indication. She can't sleep without sucking. How to get rid of this. Pls suggest.

Depends on the age. Thumb sucking is normal in some ages. Depending on that, there are certain remedies and behavioural techniques that can be followed. For further information, book an online consultation with me. I am a lactation consultant, IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding) nutrition expert with an interest in Childhood Infections and Vaccinations. Take care!