Finger problem
My right hand fingers are not working properly since 1 year. What should I do? Does this problem will b shortout?i also use to drink alcohol. Also smoke... Plz kindly help me

HELLO, ALCOHOL MAY BE ONE OF THE CAUSE. NERVE WEAKNESS. LACK OF BLOOD SUPPLY. SO CONSULT A GENERAL PHYSICIAN MD/NEUROPHYSICIAN/CONSULT IN REHAB CENTER. TILL THAN CAPSULE NERVEZ ONE AT NIGHT FOR SEVEN TO TEN DAYS OR MORE. A  SOFT BALL TO TAKE ON RIGHT HAND N PRESS IT WHEN EVER YOU R FREE. COMPLETELY PRESS THE BALL N THAN RELEASE. O.K