Finger infection

I have finger infection, which is now in another also,from last 4 month, I consult to a Dr, in loknayak, he suggests me to use onabet and that doesn't work..kindly provide me some information how it could be resolve. That infected area in fingers is so much itchy and rashes, dead skin removing as well.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Harisha N L

Hello....local examination is required for diagnosis.. Psoriasis presents with itching , with exfoliating dead cells ....you should have attached picture of your finger ,that would make our work easy .... You should consult dermatologist Topical corticosteroid are very useful and often the first-line treatment for limited or small areas of psoriasis so he prescribed onabet ,Consult dermatologist they will do the needful.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no