Finding an abscess
I am extremely worried, please help. I am finding a very small MOVABLE AND SOFT abscess kind of a thing between my leg and vaginal lining where panty lining is found. It started with a bit of pain now when i touched it i found a small abscess , i dont know what it is called. I am fearing as i thought it might be tumor. Though the size has decreased a bit but pls pls help me i am extremely worried and going in depression. What is it and is it curable? It started when i started travelling by mumbai local trains. I hv a habit of getting down fast since then pain emerged then i found a soft movable abscess kind. pls pls help , m v worried now.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First things first. Not all swellings big or small are tumors. It could be a small lipoma, abscess, or even a enlarged lymph node. Get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+110
Chat with a doctor
HELLO DONT PANIC TAKE MILD ANALGESICS AND ANTIBIOTICS IN CONSULTATION WITH A PHYSICIAN/ GYNAECOLOGIST AND DECIDE BYE
First of all, please do not worry at all. It's not a tumor or something like that. It might be a small abscess. R u overweight? Fever?