Finding black specks
I am finding some black stuff in my cough ...I searched on internet its kind of blck specs in my cough or musus.although I generally find it in my morning cough only from 3 -4 months. I found it in very small quantity. ...we can say its like one black dot or little larger.but why everyday...sometim I fund 3 tms a day

Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Considering the details provided I would like you to keep a watch on symptoms like fever on and off, weight loss and blood in sputum. If not, then its not much to worry about. Pollution, work place exertion, domestic pollution are important factors causing this. Drink warm water regularly, avoid oily deep fried food and practice meditation and pranayam daily. Take care!
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Get your sputum examination done by nearest lab. It could be any bacterial infection. Are you suffering from recurrent cold and cough? Are you living in an area with too much of pollution? Are you working at some place that have minute particles? Answer me these along with your sputum report to guide you properly.