Find doc in Kol for acne

I want a doctor who can actually cure my acne and not take higher fees providing costlier medicines that worsen the acne. Past 3 years back I consulted Dr. BHASKAR GUPTA, Silchar who charged a fee of just Rs.350 but his medication did wonders on my (acne) skin. But, due to lack of availability of his medicines here in Kolkata, I am not able to use it regularly. A month back I got severe breakout which has worsen by passing of days despite taking medication from a skin specialist of Bangur Hospital. Please help suggest a good doctor like Dr. Bhaskar Gupta here.

Doctor Answers (1) on Find doc in Kol for acne

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. You will have to depend on someone close in your area to recommend a good Dermatologist