Fibula fracture..
Got a fibula fracture...want to know how much time i will take to recover...nd doctor said he have to operate..want to consult someone really good before getting it operate..

Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote
Orthopedic Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune
What are the checklists of a good, really good and the best doctor? Also there may be personal bias, someone finds one doctor really good but other person feels the other way. Every doctor I believe will do their best. Instead find someone whom you feel comfortable with and find trust in him. There are always multiple solutions to multiple problems, for fibula Fractures also there are multiple treatment options depending upon how much is the fracture and fracture pattern etc. I wish you a healthy and early recovery. Take care.

Fibula stress fracture