Fibroedenoma excision

Hi! M a pcod patient,i have two lumps in my left breast. According to mammogram taken in February one is 14×11mm n another is 11×7mm n was benign. Bt now it seems to be growing.. I hv been asked to remove it.. Is it serious or dangerous? Cud it lead to cancer? After excision is there a chance of forming another lump again? Will it effect my future life? Will there be any visible scares or changes in shape? Any alarming side effects? Please help me understand this I am very tensioned. Thank you for your time and suggestions.

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Consult gynec first to know the prognosis of the breast lump
Dr. (Colonel) A.K Mehta
General Physician 35 yrs exp Delhi
Consulting a Surgeon is a must. You said lump is Benign, then there should be no cause of worry. This must be a Fibroadenoma. You also have to see if it has a relation with menses, in which case it may be Fibroadenosis. If Fibroadenoma, getting it removed and getting a Biopsy done is the best option. Scar etc, a well skilled Surgeon will manage.
Consult a Surgeon