Feverish and bad throat

Hello, I have been feeling feverish and I have bad throat since last three days. Sometimes I get body ache also and feel very tired and weak all the time. Could you suggest what is to be done? I am taking stepsils.

Doctor Answers (2) on Feverish and bad throat

Hello.. U take belladonna 30 three times a day for 1 week. Take warm water garlge. And have rest. You will be soon well.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Looks like a viral fever due to the viral pharyngitis. Here is what you can do. 1. Take a paracetamol 500mg for fever thrice a day. 2. Do salt water or betadine throat gargles thrice a day. If you are using betadine then follow the instructions on the bottle. 3. Avoid oily and spicy food and drink lots of water. 4. Avoid smoking or alcohol intake. 5. Consult a physician if your problem still persists because you may require a course of antibiotics. Hope you get well soon. Regards