Fever of 102F from4 days
I frequently get tonsil stones, and they usually never cause a problem. They vanish overtime. I have a tonsil stone from more than 2 weeks and is bothering. On top of it i am having fever of 102F from 3 days and this is 4th day. I thought it is due to tonsil stone. I use FLOWMIST nasal spray, 4 days ago i stopped using it (spray finished). So my assumptions are the FLOWMIST might be stopping the body from triggering the fever and as i stopped using it, the fever is triggered. Also i am. Taking DOLO650 every 4 hours, the fever never comes below normal. After 2 hours of taking DOLO the fever drops to 100F and again reaches 102F. Took AZITHROMICIN for 3 days. What should i do. Which doctor to consult?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

1.Tab Pan 40 mg twice daily before meals. 2.Tab Augmentin 625 mg thrice daily after meals. 3.Tab Allegra M once at night. 4.Syrup Alex 10 ml thrice daily. 5.Tab Dolo 650 mg as needed for fever and pain 6.Rest 7. Warm saline Gargles thrice daily 8. Steam inhalation thrice daily
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please.consult an ENT Surgeon