Fever not breaking
My wife is suffering from fever from last 6 months... All test done including Mri .. Phycian gave medicines but fever not going. It's still 99 to 100 on daily basis .. Please help. Don't know where to go..

Hello.. Well 6 months is too muchh.first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the same medication...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you

Fever breaks then comes back What is bone break fever