Fever, headache,fatigue
Hello, Since two days i am having headahes fever nd constipation nd even fatigue. I have tryng to drink more water but still the fatigue nd even fever is not gng..also sweating in the middle of the nightdue to which unable to get proper sleep..please help me.

Hello, continue drinking water since you are getting dehydrated by sweating. Fatigue ,fever , headache suggest infection ,it could be viral or bacterial . Get your blood examination done .If its bacterial infection you have to take antibiotics , if not viral fever subsides on its own ,symptomatic treatment is sufficient. Consult general physician.