Fever from past 16 days
Hi Doc, I am having fever from past 16 days, did below test, Denge Malaria RT PCR Chest xray Ubd ultrasound Blood culture Urine test CBC Only lymphocyte is low at 13 on CBC, rest all test do not show any infection Did a course of ceftum 500 , Fever comes in the evening around 4 pm starts with 99.4 and shoots up to 100.8 by 7 pm and goes down to 97.4 in the morning without paracetamol My appetite is good and no weight loss No weakness except when fever is there

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Evening rise of temperature some viral infection or anything related to immunity Consultation needed for further evaluation and treatment
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
May be due to viral infection or typhoid
Consultation for detailed discussion and medication is advisable